Saturday, December 27, 2008

Examining London

So, Veras rents came into town today and they took off for some sightseeing adventures. I decided to just go enjoy the city and see what it had to offer. I went to the SoHo district again and went shopping and didnt find anything. I then wondered around and walked all the way to Westminster and had some fine food (fish and chips) and looked at Big Ben. The whole Amsterdam thing is still in my mind. What a crazy place. Well...i wonder if it is actually crazy as you would assume or is it that we just made it insane. Either way, it was unforgettable.
Pretty sure Vera is still upset with me about the whole not helping her out when she was having a panic attack and high off her mind. However, i look back and wish i had been there for her. I wish that weed did not shut my entire body down (as you all should know) then i would have been able to get up and wouldnt have a guilty feeling.
But anyways, London is really a great city. Its a little bit of old and a little bit of new. I think we are going out tonight, who knows what that will bring. I havent gotten plastered yet while across the pond, i save that for Vera. We also need to go to this place called Fabric sometime soon because it seems Epic.

1 comment:

  1. I really wasnt upset with you after waking up the next day! I promise! I had the BEST time with you. I just overreacted thanks to some unsettled anxieties. Your the best and like my parents pointed out you take care of me!!!
    lov you
    !!!

    ReplyDelete