Friday, January 30, 2009

Where have all the cowboys gone?

You remember all those great songs from the 90s? Well, i dont! And i want to remember most of them right now so I can use them for pre-funking. I went on to Itunes and looked up songs of the 90s and albums like Now 98 and Buzz Hits came up. Now, they say that the best songs of the 90s are Nirvana and Nine Inch Nails and Madonna. Im not talking about the songs that had a message not to kill yourself (since the 90s were so rough), but those songs that if you did kill yourself, you would be happy about it.

Songs like:

-I see you baby, shakin that ass
-That boy is mine
-Tubthumping
-Getting Jiggy Wit It
-I saw the Sign
-Mambo #5
-Big Pimpin
-MMMbop
-I wanna sex you up
-Achy Breaky Heart

You know, these types of songs. The songs where you dont have to think, you can just dance all night.

1 comment:

  1. oh my god this playlist is so goood. I think we have to perpetually keep adding onto it. You know what song I have stuck in my head but cant seem to remember who sings it--i think it was in a movie soundtrack and the chorus goes---and its always YOU ANND ME ALWAYSSSSS...and forever. yeah i dunno if that helps. also where is the SPice girls in there!!???

    ReplyDelete