Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Curious Case of the Button in the Soup

So i had lunch at Cstreet today and found a black button in my french onion soup. Should i sue? Maybe I will, I mean i could have choked and all. Well, I completely lost my appetite and tried to have a conversation with people but i kept coughing. I have been sick for a week now and have not gotten any better. Im pretty sure I either have mono or AIDS, one or the other. I know the symptoms for both are lots of coughing.
So, went to Vegas this weekend with my mamma and i chose not to gamble because I hate seeing my munies go down and down because i lose at just about everything in life. However, I had five dolla at the airport when i was flying home and i decided to play Wheel of Fortune. I put the five in and the first spin was some screaming lady which meant i got the bonus round and got to spin the big wheel. Before i pushed the button a man comes behind me who was sitting 4 machines down and yells behind my ear, WHEEEELL OFFF FORTUNEEE. This startled me into pushing the button so he would go away. So the wheel was spinning, and spinning, and spinning some more and it landed on 200 dolla. I jumped for joy.
Upon my 200, i still had an extra 4 dolla from my original 5 and decided to keep playing, i then hit another 350 dolla. WOW someone likes me.
So now back in Seattle, I have heard of some of the things that happened on Christinas 21 run (i wish i was there). I was told she kept slapping someone, tried to rip off Lizs windshield wipers, and got raped by daniel. Really it just sounds like a normal night.
I NEED TO GET BETTER SOOOON. Is AIDS curable yet?? Ill look it up. I want to go see the Beatles laser show tomorrow, but who knows. UGHGH fml

2 comments:

  1. I believe AIDS and mono are one in the same. Mystery solved.

    Also I hate you for winning $550. I could definitely use that.

    ReplyDelete