Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Pact


Due to recent events, I have decided its time to get over certain things.

I have made a pact with myself, Vera, and Kimmy that there will no longer be Drama in our lives. We will no longer sit around and wait for shit talking to happen because I believe that people who sit in a circle and talk shit are those who are just insecure with themselves.

I have done a lot of growing in the past month, and truthfully I have never been so lucky and so happppppyyyy to be me and to have the friends I do.

For those of you who insist on continuing to act out "The Hills" on your own, than please proceed because you are a waste of my time. I feel sorry for you and hope that one day you will get to a place where you can be happy with yourself and not worry about others.

LOVE YA

No comments:

Post a Comment