Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dreams really do come true!

So far this quarter has been a lot of fun. The return of Vera has definitely put a giant boost in my attitude and energy level.

NocNoc on Tuesday was a blast. We sang lots of songs (only new wave though) jackie was not too thrilled and neither was I. However, we drank too much of course, or at least more than we planned. Danced and people watched. Trannys and guys on E were the main focus.

We played charades on Monday I believe and that was funnn. Blake tried to do Little House on the Prairie but it ended up looking like a flower girl prancing around like a gay boy at the Sex and the City premier.

Last night I held game night. It was lots of fun. I am still undefeated at Egyptian and scattegories is always fun. I also bought Flounder, so he is a my new bff. Tonight is art walk, should be epic, i still got some Rossi left so indeed it shall be epic.

Wow, what a boring update. oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment