Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring showers bring hillarious encounters

As I sit in my comparing nations class, I have wondered on to the blogging world once again to compare creations. I have not updated the web on my life in awhile so here we go.

Friends:
Love them, could not love them more right now. We have been having way too much fun this quarter and hopefully will continue to progress. May is approaching and that means:
1. Rochelles Bday
2. Cinco De Mayo
3. Katherines Bday
4. Quadstock
5. Sasquatch
6. Camping

Boys:
This got more complicated than I thought. But here they are:

Bartender - yes, he has a name but I refuse to use it. Everything was going quite well until he introduced me to his boyfriend and then things just got weird. However, Bartenders boyfriend, which I have named Sleevy, based on his incredibly hot sleeve tattoo has recently been texting me. This also has put me off guard. Well I have never been in a situation like this, so I have ceased contact.
And yes, of course, im crushing. Its good to have a crush even if theres no shot in hell you will ever be with that person. For now though, crushing is all i need to do. As I have made my life motto,

I DON'T NEED A MAN, I JUST WANNA DANCE

School:
This is sadly the first quarter that I dislike all my classes. I feel un-motivated and unprepared for what I am taking this quarter. Perhaps it is the sun, but I am pretty sure sitting through 15 hours of powerpoint lectures would make anyones head hurt. I cannot stand professors who teach primarily on their powerpoints saved from previous years.

Lols of the past week:
Coming in at #1 has to be the brilliant performance of Michael last weekend. As we danced for a good 5 hours over at Christinas, we began to walk home due to Michaels annoyance with his roommate. Michael wanted all of us to join him as he stormed in for a yelling session. Of course, due to past history with J, I thought it would be wildly hilarious and so did Kyle and Ange. (BTW can i just say how much i love this ANGE girl, so hot, so fierce). So as Michael walked into sexy time, the door flung open and we were exposed to hilarity. As Michael yelled, I grabbed on to Ange in fear that I would burst out laughing and wake up the whole dorm. After the yelling fest, Ange called the duo bitches and we walked away, not before receiving the simple life.

#2 goes to Christina for obsessing about Chicken Fried Bacon at the Twilight Exit. We finally got it and it was not good at all.

1 comment:

  1. shit was sick. sick in a bad way. shit as in chicken fried bacon.

    ReplyDelete