Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mount Redoubt, How i HATE YOU!

So Mount Redoubt (the volcano Ive been telling everyone about) has decided to do this today....





AND IM PISSED

Alaska airlines canceled all their flights today until further notice thanks to the large amounts of ash in the air. Oh sweet Jesus, if im trapped here im gonna be soooooooooooooooooo pissed.

On an up note. Night out with my sis and her friends tonight. We be going bar hopping as ash falls over the city. How lovely. I also have been listening to Taylor Swift non-stop and Demi Lovato. I dont know why Demi, but Taylor is amazingggg.

I want to be home ASAP, and by home i mean Seattle. GET ME OUTA HERE..

2 comments:

  1. Apparently... my grandpa re-mapped Alaska after Redoubt erupted the last time! Fun fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well just come home then! change your ticket to tomorrow like i told you to!

    ReplyDelete