Saturday, March 21, 2009

In progress...back home...

Landed back in home to be immediately taken out to lunch at my favorite place, The Mooses Tooth, where everyones favorite Apple Beer was shoved down my throat. Delish!!! Then on to a bachelors auction downtown. Boys were looking good, but i gots no money to bid :(. And now im sitting reading William Faulkner's As I Lay Dying and took a breather to update my blog.

Okay, so peeps are wondering why i deleted my facebook. I DID NOT delete it, I deactivated it only for the time that I am going to be back. I want people to call me and text and for me to do the same. Ill really know who my friends are. Most of the peeps who wondered this also are confused about what i mean by changing myself. Well here is just a list im working on.

Changes to be made:
1. Surrounding myself with good people and completely eliminating those who make me feel bad about myself or who are fake and ignorant.
2. Put others before me.
3. I was always so happy when i was running everyday so...join the bootcamp with Liz this spring and start running everyday again! Also make weekly tennis matches with Jackie, Lucas, and Abi.
4. Eat healthy!
5. Not drinking during the week for no reason at all.
6. Not getting shitwrecked on the weekends for the sake of just doing so.
7. Go out more, as in to the parks, the art walk, to events, to shows, to theater.
8. Read more books. Starting now with Faulkner.
9. Call people more often.
10. Stop being so obsessive.

-These are just a few, i hid the really serious ones so hopefully people will begin to see if i am truly becoming a better and happier person. This "change" is in no way of any recent events, its just how ive been feeling lately. I am so glad to have all my good friends and to have made some really amazing new friends this year (Jonathan, Michael, Maura, Kimmy).

-So everything call me or ill call you. Have a GREAT GREAT GREAT spring break.


P.S.

-Things that im sooo looking forward to in the next month.
1. Britney
2. Camping trip #1
3. Anime Convention
4. Vera's return

2 comments:

  1. i would like to take part in 2 and 3.

    i love you!

    it just says im married now on facebook.hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry you will be married to me again shortly

    ReplyDelete