Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lady GaGa...cherry cherry boom boom


Oh Lady GaGa, how great you are!!!!!

Let me tell you about the show it was EPIC!!!!!!

She opened with segments of Andy Wharhol and called herself Candy Wharhol and then the screens split and there she was right in front of me singing Paparazzi in a crazy geometric shaped dress. Oh she was so energetic and fun and sang live. I loved when she came out in her bubble dress (yes a dress made of bubbles) and sang a new song and played the piano with her stilleto heel. AMAZING!!!!!!!

It was all i wanted it to be and more. JUST HAD TO LET YOU KNOW

2 comments:

  1. JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the call during Just Dance!! I was so excited... Alex and I were studying at the time so it was just what we needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she actually played an entire song with her shoe..?

    ReplyDelete