Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Moose Skywalker, may the Forest be with you!

So in Alaska (Sarah Palin accent) we believe in the most retarded (and i use this word because it is appropriate) signs possible. Like these:






But anyways, so I still havent seen Sarah Palin again since i first got here. Sad :(.....So tonight is crab dinner and I am very excited about it. i LOVEEEE ME SOME CRAB.

Tomorrow night, my sis is taking me out on the town again, UGH I dont want what happened last time to happen this time. So i said no Lon please, but its a very small world and he will probs be there.

OKAY FUNNY STORY TIME
-I saw three high school friends at the grocery store today and they were all part of the "popular crowd". Its too bad to have to see them now. Poor Shawna is pregnant with twins and her best friend Kasey gained a good 30 pounds and died her hair red with blonde roots. Oh trashy. Poor children. One of my football mates, Mark, was working at the Deli when I thought he was going to school in Montana but i guess he dropped out.

WAY TO GO SOUTH HIGH.

1 comment: