Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sangria to Diagria: A revelation while in the tub, rubbadubdub

So have you heard about a bath dream?
Let me tell you about it. When you are in a bath and you kinda just dose off (practice this first because you may drown) and then you have this slight revelation about something or perhaps a deja vu. Well i had this the other day, I believe it was Monday and the dream went like this:

Splish Splash Splish Splash

-----Im in one of those movie dress up montages, you know where you find yourself in a giant closet full of clothes and there is a mirror and you just change outfits. Like 90 outfits in 3 minutes and you are with a friend and you are all giggly and shit???
Well i wanted to have one of those, but i dont really have that many clothes. In addition, the bath dream revealed that i would have a dress up party with Sangria. Now i hate Sangria, but you have to listen to a bath dream. So I got some Rossi, 5.99 at QFC WUT THE FUCK. HAD TO DO IT. and then it was time.

So we dressed up like our friends. Katherine, Jon, Michael and I. We went through facebook and found funny pictures to try to immitate. Of course we did this after consuming lots of sangria. The pictures will be up sometime soon of course.


On another side note:

Funny things that happened this past week:

1. I put a rubber band around the spray thing on the sink. and Blake turned it on and it was epically funny. Im such a child.

2. I have decided that i am not growing up. Instead I have devised a plan where i steal peoples livers, hearts, and go to Mexico to get cheap plastic surgery done. I cant reveal all of the plan, but basically ill be 24 forever. (24 just seems to be a good age)

3. In Fremont, this idiot guy we were with decided to throw a beer bottle at a cop car, we then proceeded to run away and hide in a ColdStone. And then got ice cream...

4. We also discussed if we were Asian, what kind of asian would i be. I decided id be Japanese. I mean they seem a lot hotter (Abi) and not as clingy. Was that offensive? Coalition for Global Concern please.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mat,
    When I read the title of this post, still slightly hungover, it was enough to make me vomit. I literally ran to the bathroom and heaved. Thank you.
    Love,
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete